1.Set your intention by aligning yourself with “Divine Help”
ASK FOR HELP. Be an open channel so all will
be revealed and to be a clear,
unprejudiced observer. Do not attach emotionally to the person.
You might as well be taking your own case if you do.
2. Begin case taking by asking them to
share everything you will need to know, so that you can help them.
Leave it open and DO NOT LEAD THE CASE. Ask questions ONLY to clarify
something they have said and DO NOT INTERRUPT. Wait until they have
finished talking to ask a question to clarify ONLY.
3. Write down as Verbatim as possible the words they say. EXACTLY.
This can be challenging, but try. Even when taking a case by video. It’s
3. Pay attention to the case and try to grasp what is asking to be healed.
What are the themes and keywords they use repeatedly? These will
speak to the energy of the case and the remedy .The first 5 minutes of
the case are the most important. Don’t miss a thing during this time.
Most cases are complete during this time so PAY ATTENTION.
4. Always ask “WHY” in your mind. When you find a “crack” in their
story, go back and ask them to share more. Ask for examples, ask for a
story. This is where you will get the richness of their experience, not the thearapized version.
Ask ALL questions open-ended. Do not ask questions like “are you afraid of heights”
Ask like “ Do you have any fears or things that bother you?”
5. Avoid Transcendental Speculation. DO NOT THEORIZE about the case.
See it for how the person shares it and their experience.
NOT YOURS. IT’S OK NOT TO KNOW. As soon as you think you are the
one “doing it” you are lost. LET IT GO and come back to the case.
ASK FOR HELP
6. When you have discovered what it is that is asking to be healed,
ONLY THEN start looking for rubrics for the case. NOT BEFORE.
If you start to think of remedies, make a note and LET IT GO. You will
be transferring your thoughts of the remedy to the case if you do not.
You are guaranteed to fail if you do not LET IT GO.
7. Look for the BIG FISH. Those symptoms that speak to the UNDENIABLE
and most easily observed that have a thread that represents the energy of the case.
8. Also those symptoms that are rare and peculiar symptoms. Things that
are unusual and not so common. Look for the ways that the person has
deviated from natural law.